Mental health is a growing concern in the construction industry, and leaders need to understand the importance of addressing this issue. Construction workers face unique stressors and challenges that can take a toll on their mental health. This live virtual event will help leaders understand how they can provide adequate support and resources to their workers and create a culture of mental well-being within their organizations.
LIVE VIRTUAL EVENT
What’s Under the Hard Hat?
Promoting Mental Health On and Off the Jobsite
May 24, 2023 @ 9:00AM – 10:00AM PT
Format: Live Virtual Event
Who Should Attend: Foreman, General Foremen, Superintendents, and Up-and-Coming Leaders
Guest Speaker: Karly Meola
Speaker, Educator, and Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
Do you witness the struggles faced by your crew members but feel powerless to help? Are you ready to stand against mental health challenges in your organization? Then join us for this transformative live virtual event!
- Understanding the unique stressors and challenges that construction workers face and their impact on mental health.
- Developing awareness and sensitivity towards mental health in the construction industry.
- Providing practical strategies and resources to support workers’ mental health and well-being.
- Supporting suicide prevention and creating a safe and supportive work environment for workers.
- Developing a mental health-friendly culture within the organization and promoting overall well-being among employees.
All subscribers to the Professional Construction Leader (PCL) video coaching are complimentary to attend this event.
Non-PCL Members: $129
Or attend this virtual event for free by subscribing to the Professional Construction Leader Video Coaching and take advantage of continuous field leadership training including:
- Online video coaching program combining micro-learning short courses, practical and relevant strategies, immediate coaching suggestions, and real-life case studies. Nearly 100 video lessons for field leaders (both experienced and up and coming) are automatically delivered to their mobile devices.
- Exclusive live virtual leadership training and coaching programs with construction leadership experts
- Complimentary one-on-one consultation session with a Certified Professional Training Advisor to assist in developing a PCL training program for your organization and to offer guidance on curriculum and best practices
- Discounts on books & virtual events sponsored by Breslin Strategies
SUBSCRIBE TO PCL VIDEO COACHING NOW AND REGISTER TO THIS EVENT FOR FREE
Karly Meola is a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist ( LMFT), who specializes in the counseling of Anxiety, Depression, Relationship Issues, etc. She has experience in handling cases of Addiction, Codependency, Coping Skills, Divorce, Emotional Disturbance, Family Conflict, Grief, Life Transitions, Marital and Premarital, Men’s Issues, Peer Relationships, Self Esteem, Sexual Abuse, Stress, Substance Use, Suicidal Ideation, Trauma and PTSD, Women’s Issues, and more.
Learn More About Karly:
Learn more about our virtual training solutions & keynote programs.