Field leaders who lead with a growth mindset are more likely to be successful leaders. They make better decisions, inspire others to learn more, do more, and excel at their natural best. They see the potential in others and are less focused on their mistakes. Because they embrace challenges, they have a greater resilience in struggles at work and at home. They are not born with a certain mindset; they develop their mindset through experiences. They have basic abilities that are developed through dedication and hard work.
- Understand why it’s important to redefine the role and identity of field leaders
- Learn how professional construction leaders can develop and grow exponentially in their roles by elevating how they think, learn, and act
- Understand the powerful relationship between a Growth Mindset and success at the office, on the job site, and even at home in personal relationships
- Learn to provide constructive feedback and be open to constructive feedback from the team
- Become comfortable taking risks and accepting failure as part of learning
WHO CAN VIEW:
Foremen, General Foremen, Superintendents , and Up and Coming Leaders.