Change is not a one-time event but a dynamic process that requires a disciplined approach to adaptation and implementation. To successfully navigate change, leaders must have the necessary skills and mindset to inspire and motivate their team, foster a culture of change readiness, and drive successful change management initiatives. This program, “Leading Positive Change and Creating Your Legacy,” provides a comprehensive training program for effective change management.
This program emphasizes the importance of a positive approach to change, which drives innovation, growth, and a culture of continuous improvement. Participants will learn how to lead positive change that enhances performance, fosters innovation, and leaves a lasting impact.
This program will guide you through the process of creating your own legacy, one that will positively impact your team, organization, and industry as a whole. You will learn how to leverage your leadership skills to drive successful change management initiatives and create a culture of change readiness.
- How to obtain buy-in for necessary change
- Establish the do’s and don’ts of change strategy
- Understand how to neutralize those seeking status quo or sabotage or delay change
- Learn how to create a “change-friendly” culture
- Obtain more actionable ideas that matter to your bottom line
- Breed innovation, execution, and follow-through
Audience: Field leaders, Management, Apprentices
Format: 1.5-3 hr. presentation