Change is not something that just happens to you in business. It is a dynamic process that needs to be managed. Just like estimating, materials, labor and other key variables, change is something that takes a serious and disciplined approach to adaptation and implementation.
- How to obtain buy-in to necessary change
- Establish the do’s and don’ts of change strategy
- Understand how to neutralize those seeking status quo, or sabotage or delay change
- Learn how to create a “change-friendly” culture
- Obtain more actionable ideas that matter to your bottom line
- Breed innovation, execution and follow-through
Utilize your training in this program to reset your change management approach. Let your performance lead the way.
Audience: Field leaders, Management, Apprentices
Format: 1.5-3 hr presentation