- SAFETY IS A FOUR-LETTER WORDRead More
This presentation examines the importance of Safety Culture and Accountability in top organizations.
- Leading the Way: Career Development for Project ManagersRead More
This program is designed to equip construction project managers & project engineers with the strategies they need to effectively lead projects and teams.
- Cultural Change for People and Profits: The Role of Transformational Leadership in ConstructionRead More
This program will help your company become a powerful catalyst for industry-wide culture transformation.
- BUILDING A GROWTH MINDSET AND A PROFESSIONAL IDENTITYRead More
This presentation was created to clarify the role mindset plays in field, as a leader, and off the job-site.
- The Five Minute Foreman: Mastering the People Side of ConstructionRead More
This leadership program provides concrete lessons for field leader improvement.
- Coach the Coach Workshop: Applying the Five-Minute Foreman LessonsRead More
Apply the lessons learned from the Five-Minute Foreman workshop in this interactive half-day follow-up program.
- Alpha LeadershipRead More
The training program is designed to make an immediate impact with those involved in field operations.
- Leading Positive Change and Creating Your Own LegacyRead More
Discover how to take serious & disciplined approaches to change implementation.
- Survival of the Fittest: Attitude, Skills and Behaviors that Make the DifferenceRead More
Define the key roles that must be played by the union, the contractors and perhaps most of all, the rank and file workers.
- The Cutting Edge: Finding and Developing Your Next Generation LeadersRead More
Discover cutting edge strategies and best practices are being used both inside and outside of our industry.
- Employee Engagement Strategies: Supercharge Buy-In, Positive Change and High PerformanceRead More
The vast majority of employees in most all workplaces report that they are not engaged enough to do their best work.
Contact us to learn more about Mark’s Speaking Engagements.