- The Five Minute Leader: Mastering the People Side of ConstructionRead More
This leadership program provides concrete lessons for field leader improvement.
- Coach the Coach Workshop: Applying The Five-Minute Leader LessonsRead More
Apply the lessons learned from the Five-Minute Leader workshop in this interactive half-day follow-up program.
- Leading the Way: Career Development for Project ManagersRead More
This program is designed to equip construction project managers & project engineers with the strategies they need to effectively lead projects and teams.
- The Winning Formula: How People-First Strategies Drive Top PerformancesRead More
Effective leadership is key to this transformation, and leaders must learn to show up for themselves, their teams, and their organization in new and powerful ways to shape the future.
- Building a Growth Mindset and a Professional IdentityRead More
This presentation was created to clarify the role mindset plays in field, as a leader, and off the job-site.
- Leading Positive Change and Creating Your Own LegacyRead More
Discover how to take serious & disciplined approaches to change implementation.
- High-Performance Feedback: Transforming Performance CultureRead More
This presentation is about high-performance feedback and how it can transform the performance culture of an organization.
- Employee Engagement Strategies: Supercharge Buy-In, Positive Change and High PerformanceRead More
The vast majority of employees in most all workplaces report that they are not engaged enough to do their best work.
- The Cutting Edge: Finding and Developing Your Next Generation LeadersRead More
Discover cutting edge strategies and best practices are being used both inside and outside of our industry.
- Survival of the Fittest: Attitude, Skills and Behaviors that Make the DifferenceRead More
Define the key roles that must be played by the union, the contractors and perhaps most of all, the rank and file workers.
Contact us to learn more about Mark’s Speaking Engagements.