The vast majority of employees in most all workplaces report that they are not engaged enough to do their best work. This impacts teamwork, productivity, change management, innovation and company culture.
- What is engagement and why is it so important?
- Why it is critical to recruiting and retaining top talent
- What can organizations do beyond compensation to engage and connect with their people
- How can organizations help their employees connect and engage with each other – getting them out of their silos and into collaboration mode
- Why measuring engagement pays off big
- How supervisors and leaders can increase engagement, buy-in and motivation with little time and investment
- How engagement and authenticity complement each other in today’s workplace
Engagement of employees is a necessary strategic human capital investment and this program shows how, when and where to do it for maximum impact.
Audience: Associations, Contractor Management, Joint Labor Management
Format: 1-2 hr presentation