Employee Engagement Strategies: Supercharge Buy-In, Positive Change, and High Performance
A considerable portion of the workforce reports inadequate engagement with their work, and this deficiency adversely impacts teamwork, productivity, change management, innovation, and organizational culture. Therefore, investment in human capital through effective employee engagement is a strategic imperative, and this program outlines a roadmap to maximize the impact of such an investment.
This program provides participants with proven techniques to engage employees, foster teamwork, and enhance productivity. You will acquire the knowledge to implement effective change management strategies and create an environment conducive to continuous improvement and innovation. This program will guide you through cultivating a positive workplace culture that promotes employee buy-in, motivation, and high performance.
- What is engagement, and why is it so important?
- Why is it critical to recruit and retain top talent?
- What can organizations do beyond compensation to engage and connect with their people?
- How can organizations help their employees connect and engage with each other getting them out of their silos and into collaboration mode?
- Why does measuring engagement pay off big?
- How supervisors and leaders can increase engagement, buy-in, and motivation with little time and investment?
- How do engagement and authenticity complement each other in today’s workplace?
Audience: Associations, Contractor Management, Joint Labor Management
Format: 1-2 hr. presentation