Get your free webinar pass and access upcoming sessions for ongoing field leadership training. Join Professional Construction Leader, the premier field leadership training platform, today! Learn More.
Teambuilding, Conflict Resolution, New Employee Buy-In
Peer-to-Peer Learning with Mark Breslin – “Leader-to-Leader Learning”
Event Overview: Join our 45-minute Peer-to-Peer Leader Learning Event, designed to connect top foremen and superintendents across North America. Facilitated by Mark Breslin, this interactive session focuses on knowledge and strategy sharing for job site challenges in field leadership.
TOPIC: Teambuilding, Conflict Resolution, New Employee Buy-In
Duration: An engaging 45-minute event.
Facilitation: Mark Breslin leads the discussion on problem-solving solutions for field leadership challenges.
Expert Contributions: Hear from field leaders of top companies sharing innovative leadership strategies.
Breakout Sessions: Participate in breakout groups for in-depth networking and peer learning.
This event is a prime opportunity for field leaders to expand their network, learn from peers, and discover new strategies to enhance their leadership programs. Join us to share in the collective wisdom and take away practical strategies to implement in your own leadership role.
Live Webinar: “Teambuilding, Conflict Resolution, New Employee Buy-In”
Date: Aug 7, 2024 @ 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM PT
Speakers: Mark Breslin
Complimentary to subscribers of Professional Construction Leader (PCL), a field leadership training platform.
Who Should Attend: Foremen, General Foremen, Superintendents, and Up-and-Coming Leaders
- Duration: An engaging 45-minute event.
- Facilitation: Mark Breslin leads the discussion on problem-solving solutions for field leadership challenges.
- Expert Contributions: Hear from field leaders of top companies sharing innovative leadership strategies.
- Breakout Sessions: Participate in breakout groups for in-depth networking and peer learning.
- Connect with Peers: Forge valuable connections with other field leaders across the continent.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Enhance your problem-solving capabilities with real-world scenarios.
- Leadership Strategies: Gain insights into new leadership strategies from industry leaders.
- Knowledge Sharing: Share and receive wisdom in breakout sessions designed to foster collaborative learning.
EXCLUSIVE TO PROFESSIONAL CONSTRUCTION LEADER SUBSCRIBERS ONLY
- General Superintendents/General Foremen/Field Leaders
- Regional Managers/Project Managers/Operations Managers
- Equipment Managers
- Project Engineers/Project Managers/ Assistant Project Manager
- Emerging Leaders
- Anyone motivated to take a successful path in personal growth in leadership
7 YEARS OF FIVE MINUTE FOREMAN
Top Companies Rely on Breslin Strategies
INSTRUCTOR, COACH & MENTOR
Mark Breslin is the 4th Generation of a construction family. He has served as CEO of North America’s largest heavy civil contractor’s association for decades. As a top-rated public speaker and trainer, he has spoken live to more than 400,000 construction leaders and workers. This includes providing leadership training to more than 20,000 field leaders, including Foremen, General Foremen, and Superintendents. His onsite programs have been presented live to field leaders everywhere, from the Raiders Stadium in Las Vegas to the 9-11 rebuild in New York, Alberta’s oil sands, and the Mojave Desert’s solar fields. He works with North America’s most successful construction companies (dozens of the ENR 500), assisting in developing and deploying leadership programming, culture building, mentoring initiatives, and more. He speaks the language, knows the industry, and resonates authentically.